Can't get the phone registered (ticket #1766)

Xavier Vens xavier.vens at
Sat Aug 23 22:50:51 CEST 2008

I had the same problem, i have deleted the files in /var/lib/opkg, and
using only the testing branch, after deleting i made opkg update
followed by a opkg upgrade, and it works well for me. I didn't use the
dev branch.