Customize Debian image in a mini desktop

Sebastian Ohl sebastian+ml.openmoko-community at
Sun Aug 24 17:21:10 CEST 2008

xaos x and I finished our efforts to create a panel plugin to show you
the power states of the FR hardware components without using zhone. it
should be usable in any gtk based panel (i.e. xfce or gnome) and its
based on the frameworkd dbus infrastructure. with this plugin you can
not just show but also disable or enable the hardware components by
clicking on the icons. the battery state is also displayed.

you can get a debianized version from or the
source from

 Sebastian Ohl