Essay about Openmoko

Markus Schlichting m.schlichting at
Sun Aug 24 17:56:07 CEST 2008

Hi Christian,
you can find my Bachelor Thesis (which I worte last winter, so it's a little
out of date) at

Another nice article about Openmoko written by Mickey Lauer can be found in
this year's Opensource yearbook :

Another good  thing might be the Openmoko Episode of Chaosradio Express at

or, more recent, an Interveiw with Mickey Lauer at FrOsCon this weekend:

All resources are in germany, as i assumed by your emailadress that you're
from germany, too.

Hope that helps you a little bit :)