Customize Debian image in a mini desktop

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Sun Aug 24 17:53:17 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag, den 24.08.2008, 17:21 +0200 schrieb Sebastian Ohl:
> xaos x and I finished our efforts to create a panel plugin to show you
> the power states of the FR hardware components without using zhone. it
> should be usable in any gtk based panel (i.e. xfce or gnome) and its
> based on the frameworkd dbus infrastructure. with this plugin you can
> not just show but also disable or enable the hardware components by
> clicking on the icons. the battery state is also displayed.
> you can get a debianized version from
> or the
> source from

And is this a package suitable for inclusion in the Debian archive? Do
you want to maintain it yourself, or rather have someone else do it? Is
there a VCS repository somewhere, or at least the debian source package?

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |