FO - how do I get the hardware revision?

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at
Mon Aug 25 01:12:19 CEST 2008

Am Montag 25 August 2008 01:07:43 schrieb Torfinn Ingolfsen:
> > but if it's the GSM one, the easiest way to do that is by calling
> >
> > mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
> > org.freesmartphone.GSM.Device.GetInfo
> I didn't know about this one. This is the same as the one you get with
> at+cgmr, right?

> It certainly looks like it, even if the output is a bit, er...
> machine-orieted...:

Hehe, point taken. If you have the latest git version, it looks like that:

root at om-gta02:/local/pkg/fso/python-helpers/mickeydbus# ./mdbus -s
org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
    'model':'"Neo1973 Embedded GSM Modem"'
    'revision':'"HW: GTA, GSM:

Better? ;)