Debug boards in India.

rakshat hooja rakshat at
Mon Aug 25 16:02:51 CEST 2008

Hi this is Rakshat from IDA Systems. We now have the Debug board in stock
(20 pieces).  Prices are Rs 9000/- inclusive of CAT/ VAT and shipping for
the debug board alone (The customs duty on the Debug board is considerably
higher than on mobile phones) and Rs 30000/- for the Freerunner+Debug board
combo. You can mail sales at for more information. As the
quantity is limited and I want them to go to people who actually need them
for developemnt I am posting it on the list only first and it will become
available from our website from 1st September.

Developers who have already purchased a Freerunner from us should contact
me directly rakshat at for a discounted price.

Happy developing on the Freerunner in India

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.