Workaround for suspend/resume SD card problems

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at
Mon Aug 25 17:28:18 CEST 2008

Maybe it is possible to get a workaround for this problem until it is
fixed. When using a custom suspend script we maybe could do this stuff

When i would suspend the neo i start a script which first activates the
sd_idleclk. Than it activates some access to the sd card and after that
suspend the neo. And after resuming maybe reverse these steps.
This is quite a workaround, but when it works i'm willing to do this
until the problem gets fixed. :)