GSM registration still takes time - OM2008.08 with Zecke-testing

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Tue Aug 26 09:36:48 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Nishit Dave <stargazer.dave at> wrote:
> Suspend?  If I activate both the 'blank' and 'suspend' options under the
> Configuration > Power menu, the phone does not wake up at all.  I had once
> been able to get it suspended and wake it up with the power button, but I am
> no longer sure how that magic worked.

Strange - it works here. I have to press the power button for a few
seconds, which is a bit unnerving as I am worried that I will reboot
the phone.
But it works every time.
Torfinn Ingolfsen