2008.8 update

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Tue Aug 26 10:31:45 CEST 2008

Well, look at those filenames: 20080826-asu-stable-rootfs.jffs2
<http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.8-update/20080826-asu-stable-rootfs.jffs2>
It's a filename which actually makes sense!

Anyhow, I installed the 20080808 image a few days ago and upgraded with
Zecke's repository and my phone is running really smooth, I'm afraid to
make any changes to it. I don't even dare to do an opkg upgrade! :)