Debian on the FreeRunner -- a few questions/solutions

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Mon Aug 25 20:22:24 CEST 2008

Thanks, the g_ether module solves my usb problem.

But the problem with the touchscreen is so annoying that i can't really
use it with the new kernel. These few pixels that the cursor jumped
below the position befor getting to the right position drives me crazy.
And i can't type on the matchbox keyboard as good as before.

I wanted to calibrate the touchscreen to see if this helps, but i can't
find any useable calibration programm.
I installes libts-bin which provides ts_calibrate, but when i try to
start it i got an error message saying that it can't find ts_open. And i
don't know by which package this programm is provided. :/

Ciao,
     Rainer