Om 2008.8 update

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Tue Aug 26 12:53:10 CEST 2008

  Since Yorik asked, I too do find it annoying that
- the installer is always visible,
- closing applications is by tapping "REMOVE" in the drop-down menu,
- the keyboard is SMS-english oriented rather than X-term friendly.

  But most of all, I would like to report that I have been using 2008.8 as my
main phone without problems. Sending and receiving calls is alright, as is
call history, call missed, contacts list and SMS receiving.

Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
tel: +33 1 43 94 73 81                   45bis ave. de la Belle Gabrielle
fax: +33 1 43 94 73 70                    F94736 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
Jabber: minh.haduong at (work), (personal)