PS3 sixaxis controller + FR

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at
Tue Aug 26 18:02:32 CEST 2008

Has anybody had any luck getting a PS3 controller to work?

It seems to recognise it, but nothing happens when I press buttons or
use the joystick

root at om-gta02:~# dmesg | tail -4
input: Sony PLAYSTATION(R)3 Controller as
evbug.c: Connected device: "Sony PLAYSTATION(R)3 Controller",
input: USB HID v1.11 Joystick [Sony PLAYSTATION(R)3 Controller] on usb-s3c24xx-2

do i need to edit my xorg.conf?

on there is also
information to get bluetooth working but I can't compile sixpair.c :
root at om-gta02:~# gcc -o sixpair sixpair.c -lusb
gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: No such file or directory

(I have liggcc1 installed)
bluetooth would be very handy if we do not want to drain the battery
of the FR too fast