("stable") Update report

Olivier Berger oberger at ouvaton.org
Wed Aug 27 09:39:08 CEST 2008

Minh Ha Duong <haduong at centre-cired.fr> writes:

>> Yeah, and keyboard useability, at last ! ;)
> I am still struggling with this one. Could you please be more explicit here ?

Well... it looks like I have a keyboard which suits me... but I'm in
no way capable of naming it without pictures to refer to :(

There are buttons that allow me to switch the keyboard layouts
displayed, and that's great. ... Maybe we don't see the same things
though (note that I upgraded from a slightly modified 2008/08/08
version which may be different from your stable 2008/08/26 one).

Without pictures to confront our experiences, I really think it's a

See my recent message in support list to try and improve that

Hope this helps anyway.

Best regards.
Olivier BERGER