Customize Debian image in a mini desktop

Michele Renda michele.renda at
Wed Aug 27 10:05:46 CEST 2008

To have the right click you can use also the Sebastian tslib patch (is a
 simple deb package to instal).

In this way you can simulate the right click pushing the pointer for a
longer time.

Michele Renda

community at <mailto:community at>