Fourth Request: What is the warranty for the FreeRunner?

Lally Singh lally.singh at
Wed Aug 27 22:04:55 CEST 2008

Yeah, I know.  I was hoping I'd get a response about the policy
they're working on.  Is it a proper warranty?  An extended one (e.g.
pay extra for a warranty)?  Or just a declaration of what constitutes
a defect that OM will repair?