Om2008.8: execute script on incoming call

Michael Shiloh michael at
Thu Aug 28 01:20:38 CEST 2008

Ole Kliemann wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> I'd like to have a file where I put in
> 	phonenumber	/path/to/shellscript
> Everytime an incoming call matches one of the numbers in this file,
> the device just hangs up and executes the corresponding script.

Cool application. This plus Arduino could be the bases of some nice
remote control.

Someone suggested awhile ago a rules based engine. This sounds like a
perfect start to that engine, if it is appropriately generalized.

Anyone know if that rules based engine was started?