Repository and Images

Marek Lindner marek at
Thu Aug 28 06:12:19 CEST 2008

On Wednesday, 27. August 2008 22:27:37 Rod Whitby wrote:
> Will you be autobuilding from the OE git repository or the OM git
> repository?

AFAIK it is based is a OM git repository that closely syncs with OE git.
Julian and/or Graeme can give details about that.

> If the latter, will non-Openmoko staff have commit rights?
> If not, then we will still need autobuilders for the community
> distributions, since there is no automatic syncing from repositories
> with community commit rights to the Openmoko repository as far as I am
> aware.

We want to let the community join and give commit rights to individuals. In
the OpenWRT world they are able to give commit rights to single packages but
they use SVN. Is that possible with git as well ?