ASU keyboards

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at
Thu Aug 28 13:59:23 CEST 2008

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:02:11 +0200 Minh Ha Duong <haduong at>

> Hi Raster, and hi all,
>   It's great news to learn that there should be an illume-config-illume
> package that provides yours keyboard again. This is what we have all been
> waiting for. But I second Tom's question: we would love to know more
> precisely when and where "it should be available".

i don't know - i am not in charge of making it public. what i will do is work
on FSO in future and put all this stuff over that corner of the woods.

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster at>