ASU Illume Tango Theme

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Aug 28 18:55:47 CEST 2008

Lars Formella wrote:
> because i personally dislike the build in asu/illume theme - in german we
> call it "augenkrebs" ;) - i created a new fresh one myself with some tango
> icons.
>
> you can find it here:
> http://52grad.de/.stuff/freerunner/

To have a better experience with this cool Illume theme in my Freerunner
I've updated the moko gtk theme to make it use the same colors of the
illume-sun theme. Now it looks really better to me: [1], [2] and [3].

To use it simply replace the standard gtkrc with my file [4] in
/usr/share/themes/Moko/gtk-2.0/gtkrc.

It's mainly based on the moko theme from Om2007.2 repo and I've tested
it only with the engine moko-gtk-engine_0.1.0+svnr4411-r0_armv4t.ipk

PS: I'd suggest to set the illume_sun.edj dialog bar color to COLOR_BG

[1] http://3v1n0.net/openmoko/Illume-tangoized+moko-sun-gtk-tangogps.png
[2] http://3v1n0.net/openmoko/Illume-tangoized+moko-sun-gtk-midori.png
[3] http://3v1n0.net/openmoko/Illume-tangoized+moko-sun-gtk-controls.png
[4] http://3v1n0.net/openmoko/moko-sun-gtkrc