Can you help the Openmoko booth at Software Freedom Day in Singapore on Sat. Sept. 20?

Sarton O'Brien roguemoko at
Fri Aug 29 04:23:19 CEST 2008

I'm no list maintainer but you probably shouldn't be replying to an existing
thread. I know hitting reply is easier but it clutters the archives.

Just so you know ...