ASU / om2008.8 - opkg upgrade failed - can't ssh into the phone

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Fri Aug 29 09:03:58 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 12:37 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko
< at> wrote:
> well -- I got into some similar situation a week ago after somewhat
> extensive upgrade + install party ;-) (prelink etc) -- just go
> into terminal and try to run smth like

Well it is this part I'm having trouble with - how do I get into
terminal when there is no GUI active on the phone, only the console
I'll guess I will just have to reflash it.
Torfinn Ingolfsen