TangoGPS 0.9.3 released
Risto H. Kurppa
risto at kurppa.fi
Fri Aug 29 15:39:31 CEST 2008
Marcus has released TangoGPS 0.9.3:
Digest of the changes:
* keyboard shortcuts for convenient use on a laptop or eeePC:
space: toggle fullscreen
a: autocenter on
1,2,3,4: switch maps
Page Up/Page down: zoom
* POIs can be deleted now
* POI entry can be in decimal, minutes and miutes/seconds, i.e.
* three repositories by default
* default map directory no longer /tmp but in home directory
* a marker get set when setting your position manually
* a line gets painted from a manual position to 'this point' for
easy distance measuring
* missing tiles get now correctly handled, no more garbled screen
* translations: Russian, Finnish, Czech
* and many more code improvements...
Thanks, way to go Marcus!
Would there now be some time to start a mailing list for interested
users & developers and also a SVN or BZR or.. repository..
| risto h. kurppa
| risto at kurppa dot fi
More information about the community