Repository and Images

Rod Whitby rod at
Sat Aug 30 13:40:38 CEST 2008

Julian Chu wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 11:57:37PM +0930, Rod Whitby wrote:
>> Will you be autobuilding from the OE git repository or the OM git
>> repository?
>> If the latter, will non-Openmoko staff have commit rights?
>> If not, then we will still need autobuilders for the community
>> distributions, since there is no automatic syncing from repositories
>> with community commit rights to the Openmoko repository as far as I am
>> aware.
>    We auto-build from OM git tree.
>    And we still trying to make it close to OE git tree.

It's that delay (which is often a number of days) which means that we
still needs auto-builders (especially for FSO and SHR) which build
directly from the OE git tree.

Since Openmoko now has it's own stable branches
(org.openmoko.asu.stable), I don't see the reason for having a separate branch separate from - in an ideal
world you would be always in sync with the branch
without any delay caused by manual syncing by Graeme.

-- Rod