Media player

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at
Sat Aug 30 17:30:22 CEST 2008

On Saturday 30 August 2008 17:04:59 Thomas Bertani wrote:
> 2008/8/30 Jean-Eric Cuendet <ml.jecuendet at>
> > 2) I installed QTopia one, and don't know how to tell it where is my
> > music...
> it take only wav music from /media/card... not mp3 or ogg, only wav...

I just copied a folder containing mp3 files to /home/root/Documents/. After
restarting the xserver the files showed up in qtopias media player and I could
play them. Unfortunately on om-2008.8 it is slightly too slow yet for normal
use. It takes ages until the GUI responds for example for changing the volume
while a mp3 is playing. On qtopia it did work nicely.

Haven't tried ogg yet with it.