No suspend since last update

Richy klemmster at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 18:43:36 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Søren Kristiansen
> I get the exact same thing. Flashed today's image too. A large 'X' pops up
> and the phone suspends after a few seconds.

Same here, also the screen stays blank after resuming until I touch it.

"
root at om-gta02:~# /etc/init.d/apmd stop
Stopping advanced power management daemon: stopped /usr/sbin/apmd (pid 1277)
apmd.
root at om-gta02:~# /etc/init.d/ompower stop
"
showed no effect, it still suspends.

However, my problems concerning qpe are gone now, and it always
resumed.  -- lesser evil ;)