GsmBluetooth state file for gta02

Jim Morris ml at
Sun Aug 31 01:21:33 CEST 2008

I am still trying to get a bluetooth headset to work with the GTA02.

I found on the Wiki a pointer to this state file

however it is gta01 specific, and around control 51, all the control numbers change as gta02 seems
to have an additional control there.

So I am slowly going through all the controls from 51 onwards and trying to see what changed between
gta01 and gta02.

Hopefully at the end I will have a gsmbluetooth.state file that will work with gta02.

If someone else has already done this please let me know, as this will be pretty tedious.

Jim Morris,