GsmBluetooth state file for gta02

Jim Morris ml at
Sun Aug 31 08:45:31 CEST 2008

Lorn Potter wrote:
> bluetooth audio on the gta01 will never work, even with that bluetooth
> alsa state.

Ok so where did that gsmbluetooth.state come from and why did someone do it if it never worked?

Unfortunately I was only partially able to generate a gta02 version of the state file, as many of
the controls have no equivalent in gta02.

I guess I should try what I have it may work. I'll report back.

Then the question for you is if it does work, how do we get Qtopia to load the state file
automatically on a gsm call when BT is enabled?

Jim Morris,