debian/apm/apmd - experimenting

Flyin_bbb8 flyin.bbb8 at
Sun Aug 31 14:34:26 CEST 2008

Try to update the kernel (don't forget the modules)

take the modules tgz and uImage from there -->
depmod and don't forget to add "g_ether" to your /etc/modules (for the
usb0 to work)

yea it is s2ram, s2disk would take much more time and would not be
usable if ur using freerunner as a phone (that's what i think, what's
the fastest s2disk can do? )