prediction feature for the keyboard

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at
Sun Aug 31 22:39:04 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Charles Pax <charles.pax at> wrote:
> page I don't see how I could use the general layout and still have the
> option of typing a Polish character.
> -Charles

I haven't tested the polish layout, but in the general layout there
are enough symbols that are on multiple times provided by the
Anyway, it will be able to encorporate foreign characters at least as
easy as other keyboards, so that is not really an issue.
Finding someone who would like to try to program this keyboard is :)