[OM-testing] change default dialer volume

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Mon Dec 1 04:46:12 CET 2008

Tomas Riveros Schober wrote:
> Hello list,
> I've been playing around with the daily testing image and found it to be
> reasonably good. The only thing that I've not found how to do i to set
> the default in-call volume (the qtopia-dialer one) since on every call
> the volume starts at 0 so, as you can imagine, i can barely hear anything.
> Anyone knows where to set the default value?

As I've written in the bug #2140 two days ago, to avoid this issue the
openembedded PhoneProfile.conf should have been updated, but it seems
that it hasn't been.

Btw you can easily fix your problem by editing the file
 /opt/Qtopia/etc/default/Trolltech/PhoneProfile.conf
Adding, for each profile, a line like:
 CallVolume = 3

More infos at [2].

[1] http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2140#comment:6