[QTEXTENDED] Very loud noise on (some) incoming calls

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:51:22 CET 2008

I'm also using QTE 4.4.2, and I get this behaviour consistently after I
configure a gprs internet connection.  On Saturday I noticed it for the
first time without trying to configure a gprs connection - but I'm not sure
what triggered it.  I normally try to reboot every couple of days, but
hadn't in a while...   It was fine after a reboot...

I guess you just need to pretend the FR is a windows box and reboot it every
couple of days... :-)

Warren