Optimization team update (11/23 ~ 11/29)

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 1 23:15:55 CET 2008

I'll reflash tonight and update, and investigate some of the other
problems as well.  I need a phone so I've gone back to 2008.9 until
tonight :)  Saving images makes it so much more flash friendly!

I dont think its "fault", as the cow mooed quite fine before I updated.
It was really a hit at work - seeing the 40-60yr old IT staff fascinated
by it! - they are old enough to remember the original - my kids dont, so
it sails straight by :(

BillK

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 13:29 +0000, Thomas White wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:22:28 +0900
> William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au> wrote:
>
> > openmoocow (old version) started once out of three tries - left me at
> > a grey screen otherwise.
>
> This is really my fault, due to a combination of MooCow's architecture
> in that version and the accelerometer driver behaviour.  Try the newer
> version - it should work much better.
>
> Tom

Home in Perth!