send/receive files via bluetooth in NEO

Erin Yueh erin_yueh at openmoko.com
Tue Dec 2 09:59:08 CET 2008

Hi List,

I am working on bluetooth recently and I write few notes about OBEX in
openmoko wiki. Also I am going to write a python UI script like a
bluetooth manager. It would have some functions, like 'Browsing nearby
bluetooth devices', 'Send file', 'Bluetooth preferences', 'Bluetooth
power status'....etc.

Just few steps, you can send or receive files via bluetooth in NEO. If
you are interested, you may read wiki page.
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_Bluetooth#OBEX

Currently, I didn't write passkey event script yet and you could use
other devices to pair with NEO. A simple UI script is coming soon....

Cheers,
Erin