SHR applications on Debian

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Tue Dec 2 15:01:34 CET 2008

Jelle De Loecker schreef:
> Op maandag 01-12-2008 om 21:33 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Joachim
> Breitner:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am Montag, den 01.12.2008, 21:24 +0100 schrieb Jelle De Loecker:
>>
>>> I'm not requesting any packages of the SHR applications for debian, I
>>> want to make them myself. (The applications, not the packages)
>>>
>>> So, is there another way, or are the build instructions correct?
>>>
>> the Debian way of building something is always “on” the machine (so
>> either the FreeRunner, or an armel qemu image which might be faster).
>> There, you can just build the SHR apps using the regular
>> $ ./configure && make && make install
>> step.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Joachim
>>
> Great! When I finally discover why the phone completely freezes when
> downloading a bunch of files I'll give it a go!
I'm getting somewhere, I'm just missing these packages:

No package 'libmokojournal2' found
No package 'libmokoui2' found
No package 'alsa' found

Where can I get libmokojournal2 & libmokoui2 ?
Since they're also part of the 2007.2 branch, shouldn't they be in the
repository, too?

Greetings,
Jelle De Loecker