Gsm problem

Cédric DUFOUIL cedric.dufouil at
Tue Dec 2 16:20:49 CET 2008

Did you get this when you complete the flash ?
(fluid, version 3) ok
Checksumming (269 * 8kB = 2152kB):  ok
Flash Detect: (0xEC, 0x22A0) Samsung K5A3240CT ok
Program: (34 sectors, 267*8k=2136k) (*******************) ok

If yes, it mens that the flash is OK. Maybe the new firmware doesn't
solve the compatibility with your SIM