Koolu announces open-source Android port

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Wed Dec 3 06:54:17 CET 2008

Rui Castro wrote:
> I downloaded the code from http://git.koolu.org/ and tried to make the
> generic image, simply executing make, but it fails with the following
> error
> --------------
> make: *** No rule to make target
> `out/host/linux-x86/framework/swt.jar', needed by
> `out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdkstats_intermediates/javalib.jar'.
> Stop.
> --------------

Have you tried to run the compilation process with:
 make TARGET_PRODUCT=freerunner

This seems to compile...

> What should I do to compile a jffs2 image? Is it possible already?

I don't think that it is automatized, but maybe taking the out/ files,
comparing and merging them (mostly the settings files like init.rc) with
the ones from the Sean's image we could get a working rootfs...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/