Bounties?

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Wed Dec 3 09:47:42 CET 2008

Le mercredi 03 décembre 2008, Sargun Dhillon a écrit :
> Just out of curiosity, how many OpenMoko users out there would be
> willing to pay for bounties? Additionally, how many developers would
> work for bounties? What sort of bounties would you guys request? How
> much would you pay?

I was thinking that knowing that someone works a graphical alsamixer, based on
the real circuit layout, that highlights in real time the connected circuits,
where you click on a control to change it, that can manage the .state files
etc... would be worth about €50 pocket money to me.

Minh
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le