Erland Lewin erland at
Wed Dec 3 10:02:04 CET 2008

2008/12/3 Sargun Dhillon
<xbmodder+openmoko at<xbmodder%2Bopenmoko at>

> Just out of curiosity, how many OpenMoko users out there would be
> willing to pay for bounties? Additionally, how many developers would
> work for bounties? What sort of bounties would you guys request? How
> much would you pay?

I think I'd be prepared to pay for bounties. Probably on the order of

One thing I'd be prepared to pay for is some sort of handwriting recognition
or grafitti-style input.

First, though, I need to be convinced that my Freerunner is usable as a
phone. I have problems with GSM buzz and too low audio level at the remote
end. My Freerunner is basically sitting on a shelf until OpenMoko get that
stuff sorted out.