bootloader & contacts

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at
Wed Dec 3 10:39:50 CET 2008

Hello there,

thanks for the help by the xfce-debian-thread. it was very fast very
usefull. by time, i would update this part in the wiki.

now, i've got 2 other problems. if i restart my moko, the bootloader
hangs up and i see just the splashscreen.  i flashed it once with
dfu-util in section u-boot with the file

did someone know anythin about? my workaround is to press the aux-key
and then select boot. i think also, it's just, if the usb-cable is
connecting to the computer, but i didn't check it exactly.

the other thing, which is a smaller problem, how could i delete every
contact with one or two clicks in qtextended 4.4.2? if i must delete
every contact by hand, i had a day or more ;) which sqlite-file is
just for the contacts? (i've found 2 files, maybe there are more?) or
is there a possibility by the system?

great thanks for your help. :)

- --
Vinzenz Hersche
Lehrling 2. Lehrjahr

Puzzle ITC GmbH

Telefon +41 31 370 22 00
Direkt  +41 31 370 22 04
Mobile  +41 78 845 24 12
Fax     +41 31 370 22 01

Puzzle ist Mitglied der Eclipse Foundation:
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -