bootloader & contacts

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Wed Dec 3 11:15:44 CET 2008

arne anka schrieb:
>> now, i've got 2 other problems. if i restart my moko, the
>> bootloader hangs up and i see just the splashscreen.
>
> booting what? and from where?
i mean just the normal u-boot. most, i want to start qtextended, but i
didn't think that this is important, cause it hang up by show the
bootloader-splash.

>> did someone know anythin about? my workaround is to press the
>> aux-key and then select boot. i think also, it's just, if the
>> usb-cable is connecting to the computer, but i didn't check it
>> exactly.
>
> maybe you should check your nand boot env?
yeah, because of this, i send the link too. is something wrong with
this file, version? is there a more stable u-boot-image?

>> the other thing, which is a smaller problem, how could i delete
>> every contact with one or two clicks in qtextended 4.4.2? if i
>> must delete every contact by hand, i had a day or more ;) which
>> sqlite-file is just for the contacts? (i've found 2 files, maybe
>> there are more?) or is there a possibility by the system?
>
> not hint on the file, but there's a plugin for firefox that allows
> opening sqlite files with a gui
thanks, could be a good thing :D
but, how i could connect over firefox into the openmoko?
ff doesn't support the fish-protocoll, on sftp it didn't make
something, and sqlite hadn't a deamon, so i don't know, how i could
connect to the FR (with firefox).

another thing is the file; which file i must modify exactly? could i
also just delete to delete all contacts or make this a crash?

>> http://code.google.com/p/sqlite-manager/

- --
Vinzenz Hersche
Lehrling 2. Lehrjahr

Puzzle ITC GmbH
www.puzzle.ch

Telefon +41 31 370 22 00
Direkt  +41 31 370 22 04
Mobile  +41 78 845 24 12
Fax     +41 31 370 22 01

Puzzle ist Mitglied der Eclipse Foundation:
<http://www.puzzle.ch/eclipse/>