debian and xfce?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Wed Dec 3 15:33:31 CET 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 03.12.2008, 00:36 +0000 schrieb Christopher J. White:
> On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 21:37 +0000, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Someone willing to do some cleanup and general QA on
> > ?
> I can take a crack at this, since I just recently went through the pain
> of an install.

>  What are your thoughts about duplication of effort
> between the page and the page?  There's some
> duplicate copy now, but there is unique and valuable information both
> pages.

I’d prefer if the wiki contains only concise install
information and maybe important warning. Unrelated or general stuff
(e.g. how to make a backup) ought to be moved out to a subpage or the
openmoko wiki IMHO and only linked.

The openmoko wiki page seems (and that’s ok) more a place for discussion
and further (inofficial, or risky) hacks related to Debian. I think this
is a useful separation. The openmoko wiki page needs to be cleaned up
thoroughly, it seem, as it is large, confusing and has some outdated

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |