dualboot. u-boot now, Qi later

Peter Mogensen apm at bigendian.dk
Wed Dec 3 18:28:26 CET 2008

I was considering starting to use the Neo as a daily phone, so I need to
dualboot.

Are there anything special I need to consider to make the partitioning
compatible with future Qi bootloader?

I thought of making a few smaller partitions for different kernels and a
few larger of different rootfs + one large for my personal data.

But that will mean more than 4 partitions. Will logical partions work
just as well with Qi? Are there any special order which is better?

Or will I have wipe all systems and start over when Qi arrives?

/Peter