First impressions on new Android rootfs

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Wed Dec 3 20:40:26 CET 2008

>> which uImage should we take? uImage-android or uImage-tracking?

Right.. I stuck the new jffs and uImage-android on the Freerunner.

I can get to the system even though the SIM card is not recognised
(probably because the SIM's pin is still in place). Pressing menu (power
button) takes me away from the prompt, works well.

Looks nice, works well. Good job!

Could not get to a shell, but perhaps I should've tried that as root?

Paul
(Just too bad about the phone bit... ;-)

--
Heaven from all creatures hides the book of Fate.
-Alexander Pope

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2009 and Ubuntu 8.10