mplayer with glamo and audio - very slow

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:49:42 CET 2008

I tried it with andy-tracking kernel and with mplayer -vo glamo
my_file.avi it worked well.

But when I tried to resize it with -zoom -x 480 -y 620 it started to
play slow again.
Is there any way to make scaling in glamo chip?

My conclusion that the sound problem lies in kernel - I switched back
to 2.6.24 and I can't play video with sound again.

Leonti