[debian] gps still no solution

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:18:56 CET 2008

hi sasha,
i followed your recipe (without removing nodm, i'm frightened about playing
with this...), but
/usr/share/doc/fso-frameworkd/examples/ogpsd_resource.py
and i get
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown:
The name org.freesmartphone.ousaged was not provided by any .service files

so it breaks...
right now i have no tools to test your recipe till the end...
now i'll try if it works out of the box with its /etc/init.d/frameworkd then
i'll give up... (..for a while)