First impressions on new Android rootfs

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:52:00 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 6:38 AM, Matthias Camenzind <m.camenzind at live.com> wrote:
> I tried this with 512MB SD (it works):
>         Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks  Id System
> /dev/mmcblk0p1               1        7814      250040   6 FAT16
> /dev/mmcblk0p2            7815       15568      248128  83 Linux

Would you please spend 5 minutes and post a short list of what works
and what does not. Perhaps worth a spot on the WIKI.

I'd like to know what to expect before I embark on re-flashing from
current QTExtended 4.4.2 (calls working well with no echo or buzz when
on handset, suspend/resume, occasional late or duplicate sms
notifications and other minor grizzles ) and also having to prepare an
SD card just to find out on Android I still can't do the basics again
like make or receive calls, sms or suspend.

cheers Denis