Gsm problem

Martino manda.mgf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:03:42 CET 2008

Ok yesterday after some test (for understand if the update of the gsm
is ok!) and the gsm start ! After the reboot I see it dosen't work
again.. :(

I saw 3 strange events:
At the boot before the boots I see 2 error:
The message of setting time stop the boot for some time (4-5 seconds)
after this message I recive some error: crcfail=0x1a33 (I thinks is
too fast!) and other message that I can't read..
At the finish of the booting the gsm dosen't work and the time is wrong!!!

Why?? Some help?

Thanks!!

--
Martino