andy-tracking kernel?

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Thu Dec 4 12:20:12 CET 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 09:55 +0000, Andy Green wrote:

> | Hi Andy,
> |
> | On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 16:36 +0000, Andy Green wrote:
> |> ~ - WLAN driver now uses mainline SDIO stack (should fix some probs)
> |
> | Does that mean WiFi is working now ?
>
> Wifi has been working (for some values of working) for a long while...
> what bad behaviour does "not working" look like for you?

Well, if you ask for it:
- can only connect through command-line (not that important)
- weak signal
- connexion lasts only for a few minutes
- after connexion is lost, reconnecting nearly always involves rebooting

I think I already sent the kernel messages that appear in that case
somewhere. I must confess that, as I wanted to use my Neo as a sort of
internet tablet, it now just gathers dust somewhere, waiting for a WiFi
fix.

HTH,
	Xav