working SIM install, network problems

Rodney Myers rdmyers at
Thu Dec 4 16:17:03 CET 2008

On Dec 4, 2008, at 2:04 AM, arne anka wrote:

>> any help would be greatly appreciated.
> well, it would be _really_ helpful, if you could specify what your
> problem
> is and how it manifests itself.

When I plug the OM into the debian machine, i know it gets connected.
the output of dmesg says so.

 From  both the Neo or the debian machine, pinging the other does not
work, no packets returned.

I can take SD card, mount it to the debian machine and edit all
necessary files, then reinsert into the OM to get it to boot.