TwitterMoko 0.4 out

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Thu Dec 4 17:11:30 CET 2008

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 04.12.2008, 16:18 +0100 schrieb Carlo Minucci:
> there is not a package of twitux for openmoko, and i'm not know how to
> recompile. i talk about om2008 and SHR
>
> i have start to code twittermoko because i have not found a client for
> om2008 :) only this

All very valid, and of course it it more fun and gives you more power
over your program. But generally, it’s advisable to re-use existing code
– in this case, instead of re-coding the applications, it would have
been more beneficial to the general community to make sure that twitux
and it’s dependencies are built in openembedded.

But that’s just my opinion, and again, don’t be discouraged by this.

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner